Not only does that experience make your clients happy, but it improves your bottom line.
Research by American Express found that 60% of customers are willing to pay more for a better experience. And, common sense tells us, they’re more likely to stay with us and give their referral if they’re happy.
Customer Relationship Management software or CRM lets us track and review purchase history and interest in order to be attentive and proactive. It lets us do things like deliver targeted email campaigns and ads. It also helps us to retain our existing clients, which costs far less than recruiting new clients.
So how do we make sure we’re at the top of our client experience game?
Here are 5 ways to improve the customer experience:
- Create a clear customer experience vision — what does the buying journey look like?
- Understand who your customers are — by building out your buyer persona.
- Create an emotional connection with your customers.
- Capture their feedback in real-time.
- And Measure the return on investment from delivering great customer experience.
The best way to know if your investment is paying off is to analyze the results to your business.